Mark Zuckerberg unveils a host of big changes to the world's most popular social network. Here's what you need to know
At the company's annual developers conference, Mark Zuckerberg unveils a dramatic — and popular — overhaul of user profiles
The social media giant is expected to present something really, really big this week... but what?
That shot of you drunkenly chewing with your mouth open? You'll now have to give your okay before a Facebook friend can ID your face
In a curious move, the social-networking site banned an iconic (seemingly innocent) image, then relented after a public outcry
The Facebook COO has succeeded in Silicon Valley's male-dominated board rooms — and ignited controversy with her exhortations to women
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
Subscribe to the Week