Mark Zuckerberg unveils a host of big changes to the world's most popular social network. Here's what you need to know
At the company's annual developers conference, Mark Zuckerberg unveils a dramatic — and popular — overhaul of user profiles
The social media giant is expected to present something really, really big this week... but what?
That shot of you drunkenly chewing with your mouth open? You'll now have to give your okay before a Facebook friend can ID your face
In a curious move, the social-networking site banned an iconic (seemingly innocent) image, then relented after a public outcry
The Facebook COO has succeeded in Silicon Valley's male-dominated board rooms — and ignited controversy with her exhortations to women
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- 10 things you need to know today: October 23, 2014
- Did Republicans overshoot on the Ebola panic?
Subscribe to the Week