The social networking giant reportedly lost quite a few friends in May. Market saturation, or the beginning of the end?
Statisticians say the social networking giant is nearing 700 million users worldwide. Here's how that breaks down
The geeky billionaire Facebook founder has chosen to eat only meat from animals he slaughters himself. Let the wisecracks begin
A California bill would let parents prune what their kids post online. A critical victory for parents or a strangely heavy-handed law?
The social network has admitted hiring a PR firm to plant critical stories about Google in the press. Who wins and who loses in this battle of tech titans?
Paul Ceglia claims he is entitled to half the company, citing a 2003 contract he signed with Mark Zuckerberg. Legit complaint, or is this a scam?
The social-networking giant designs a greener and cheaper server... and it's offering to share the technology with rivals. Why?
Calling your students "future criminals" on Facebook? How about mocking a 7-year-old's hair? For some observers, these tell-all teachers crossed the line
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- The Hobbit: A disappointing set of movies, but a worthy set of prequels
- Dick Cheney's America is an ugly place
- America is building a Sunni army in Iraq to take on the Islamic State
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How to make the ultimate grilled cheese
- The liberation of Barack Obama
- The age of miracles is over — even for the religious
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the media gets wrong about Jeb Bush
Subscribe to the Week