The social networking giant reportedly lost quite a few friends in May. Market saturation, or the beginning of the end?
Statisticians say the social networking giant is nearing 700 million users worldwide. Here's how that breaks down
The geeky billionaire Facebook founder has chosen to eat only meat from animals he slaughters himself. Let the wisecracks begin
A California bill would let parents prune what their kids post online. A critical victory for parents or a strangely heavy-handed law?
The social network has admitted hiring a PR firm to plant critical stories about Google in the press. Who wins and who loses in this battle of tech titans?
Paul Ceglia claims he is entitled to half the company, citing a 2003 contract he signed with Mark Zuckerberg. Legit complaint, or is this a scam?
The social-networking giant designs a greener and cheaper server... and it's offering to share the technology with rivals. Why?
Calling your students "future criminals" on Facebook? How about mocking a 7-year-old's hair? For some observers, these tell-all teachers crossed the line
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The dangers of our passionless American life
- The real reason conservatives should be outraged that police killed a white youth
- How China sparked an Asian frenzy for killer submarines
- The amazing resurrection of Mitt Romney
- The essential techniques that every home cook should know
Subscribe to the Week