The social networking giant reportedly lost quite a few friends in May. Market saturation, or the beginning of the end?
Statisticians say the social networking giant is nearing 700 million users worldwide. Here's how that breaks down
The geeky billionaire Facebook founder has chosen to eat only meat from animals he slaughters himself. Let the wisecracks begin
A California bill would let parents prune what their kids post online. A critical victory for parents or a strangely heavy-handed law?
The social network has admitted hiring a PR firm to plant critical stories about Google in the press. Who wins and who loses in this battle of tech titans?
Paul Ceglia claims he is entitled to half the company, citing a 2003 contract he signed with Mark Zuckerberg. Legit complaint, or is this a scam?
The social-networking giant designs a greener and cheaper server... and it's offering to share the technology with rivals. Why?
Calling your students "future criminals" on Facebook? How about mocking a 7-year-old's hair? For some observers, these tell-all teachers crossed the line
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
Subscribe to the Week