The social networking giant reportedly lost quite a few friends in May. Market saturation, or the beginning of the end?
Statisticians say the social networking giant is nearing 700 million users worldwide. Here's how that breaks down
The geeky billionaire Facebook founder has chosen to eat only meat from animals he slaughters himself. Let the wisecracks begin
A California bill would let parents prune what their kids post online. A critical victory for parents or a strangely heavy-handed law?
The social network has admitted hiring a PR firm to plant critical stories about Google in the press. Who wins and who loses in this battle of tech titans?
Paul Ceglia claims he is entitled to half the company, citing a 2003 contract he signed with Mark Zuckerberg. Legit complaint, or is this a scam?
The social-networking giant designs a greener and cheaper server... and it's offering to share the technology with rivals. Why?
Calling your students "future criminals" on Facebook? How about mocking a 7-year-old's hair? For some observers, these tell-all teachers crossed the line
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
Subscribe to the Week