The Facebook founder has been dating Priscilla Chan since college, but just changed his Facebook relationship status from "single" this week
The Facebook founder and his girlfriend get an adorable new dog... and it already has 27,000 fans on the social network
A Stanford University concludes that the social-networking site aggravates our tendency to think everyone else is having more fun, making us more gloomy than ever
Why not turn users' status updates into ads seen by their friends, asked Facebook. Some call its plan wonderfully "organic" — not everyone agrees
The investment bank withdraws its offering of private Facebook shares to U.S. clients. What happened?
A huge deal between the social networking giant and the investment powerhouse has analysts speculating about Facebook's future
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 4 simple steaks you can cook in a pan
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Does solar energy have a battery problem?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
Subscribe to the Week