opinion briefs on this topic
The Facebook founder has been dating Priscilla Chan since college, but just changed his Facebook relationship status from "single" this week
The Facebook founder and his girlfriend get an adorable new dog... and it already has 27,000 fans on the social network
A Stanford University concludes that the social-networking site aggravates our tendency to think everyone else is having more fun, making us more gloomy than ever
Why not turn users' status updates into ads seen by their friends, asked Facebook. Some call its plan wonderfully "organic" — not everyone agrees
The investment bank withdraws its offering of private Facebook shares to U.S. clients. What happened?
A huge deal between the social networking giant and the investment powerhouse has analysts speculating about Facebook's future
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week