The Facebook founder has been dating Priscilla Chan since college, but just changed his Facebook relationship status from "single" this week
The Facebook founder and his girlfriend get an adorable new dog... and it already has 27,000 fans on the social network
A Stanford University concludes that the social-networking site aggravates our tendency to think everyone else is having more fun, making us more gloomy than ever
Why not turn users' status updates into ads seen by their friends, asked Facebook. Some call its plan wonderfully "organic" — not everyone agrees
The investment bank withdraws its offering of private Facebook shares to U.S. clients. What happened?
A huge deal between the social networking giant and the investment powerhouse has analysts speculating about Facebook's future
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Why TheWeek.com is closing the comments section
- Pope Francis' American problem
Subscribe to the Week