opinion briefs on this topic
The Facebook founder has been dating Priscilla Chan since college, but just changed his Facebook relationship status from "single" this week
The Facebook founder and his girlfriend get an adorable new dog... and it already has 27,000 fans on the social network
A Stanford University concludes that the social-networking site aggravates our tendency to think everyone else is having more fun, making us more gloomy than ever
Why not turn users' status updates into ads seen by their friends, asked Facebook. Some call its plan wonderfully "organic" — not everyone agrees
The investment bank withdraws its offering of private Facebook shares to U.S. clients. What happened?
A huge deal between the social networking giant and the investment powerhouse has analysts speculating about Facebook's future
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Colorado’s new ‘drive high, get a DUI’ commercials are actually pretty clever
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- 22 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- Ukraine's fraught relationship with Russia: A brief history
- Sorry Belle Knox, porn still oppresses women
Subscribe to the Week