opinion briefs on this topic
The Facebook founder has been dating Priscilla Chan since college, but just changed his Facebook relationship status from "single" this week
The Facebook founder and his girlfriend get an adorable new dog... and it already has 27,000 fans on the social network
A Stanford University concludes that the social-networking site aggravates our tendency to think everyone else is having more fun, making us more gloomy than ever
Why not turn users' status updates into ads seen by their friends, asked Facebook. Some call its plan wonderfully "organic" — not everyone agrees
The investment bank withdraws its offering of private Facebook shares to U.S. clients. What happened?
A huge deal between the social networking giant and the investment powerhouse has analysts speculating about Facebook's future
- Why China's Communist Party is headed for collapse
- Why Texas Republicans may want to cool the anti-Obama land-grab talk
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why the poor's investment of choice is so alarming
- How to make perfect fried rice in 6 easy steps
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Obama doesn't have a manhood problem — but conservatives certainly do
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- Why we need a maximum wage
Subscribe to the Week