At a gay-rights gala, President Obama tears into his Republican challengers for failing to defend a gay soldier when a GOP debate audience booed him
When an openly gay U.S. service member in Iraq asks Rick Santorum a question via YouTube, some Florida debate watchers respond rather disrespectfully
The ban on gays serving openly in the military is officially history. What changes are in store for the armed forces?
Navy Capt. Owen Honors was relieved of his duties over a series of raunchy videos he produced. Was the punishment fair or is this an overreaction?
The Senate cleared the final big hurdle to ending the U.S. military's stay-in-the-closet policy. Who gains and who loses?
The bid to end the controversial policy on gays in the military is back on track again — but these four factors could derail it
Who advocates repealing the military's controversial policy on gay soldiers, and who wants to keep it in place?
A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How legalizing pot could save America's economy
- Why insects are the future of food
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week