At a gay-rights gala, President Obama tears into his Republican challengers for failing to defend a gay soldier when a GOP debate audience booed him
When an openly gay U.S. service member in Iraq asks Rick Santorum a question via YouTube, some Florida debate watchers respond rather disrespectfully
The ban on gays serving openly in the military is officially history. What changes are in store for the armed forces?
Navy Capt. Owen Honors was relieved of his duties over a series of raunchy videos he produced. Was the punishment fair or is this an overreaction?
The Senate cleared the final big hurdle to ending the U.S. military's stay-in-the-closet policy. Who gains and who loses?
The bid to end the controversial policy on gays in the military is back on track again — but these four factors could derail it
Who advocates repealing the military's controversial policy on gay soldiers, and who wants to keep it in place?
A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: November 27, 2014
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Don't argue about politics this Thanksgiving. Just don't.
Subscribe to the Week