At a gay-rights gala, President Obama tears into his Republican challengers for failing to defend a gay soldier when a GOP debate audience booed him
When an openly gay U.S. service member in Iraq asks Rick Santorum a question via YouTube, some Florida debate watchers respond rather disrespectfully
The ban on gays serving openly in the military is officially history. What changes are in store for the armed forces?
Navy Capt. Owen Honors was relieved of his duties over a series of raunchy videos he produced. Was the punishment fair or is this an overreaction?
The Senate cleared the final big hurdle to ending the U.S. military's stay-in-the-closet policy. Who gains and who loses?
The bid to end the controversial policy on gays in the military is back on track again — but these four factors could derail it
Who advocates repealing the military's controversial policy on gay soldiers, and who wants to keep it in place?
A federal judge says the military's ban on gay service members violates the First Amendment. What now?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- For the last time: Congress is not exempt from ObamaCare
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week