And is the soda giant making an honest attempt to improve public health, or just engaging in damage control?
The inventor of the Segway has come up with a way for people to eat all they want and lose weight, if they can stand the thought of it
With many Americans eating more than triple their daily recommended calories on Turkey Day, the annual feast does some serious damage to waistlines
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
NBC's often brutal weight-loss reality series is shaking up its 14th season by tackling childhood obesity — and going softer on the kids
Consider this the next time you eat a salad: A little bit of fat in your dressing could be more useful for unlocking the nutritional potential of your veggies
The Food and Drug Administration tries to shrink America's bulging waistlines by greenlighting a new medication that helps overweight people feel full faster
Smarter snacking could be as easy a putting on a pair of specs, thanks to researchers who pioneered a new use for augmented reality
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 5 tricks to making a mind-blowing burger
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
Subscribe to the Week