On Thursday, the U.S.D.A. unveiled a new plate-shaped nutrition icon... at a reported cost of $2 million
Some Florida gynecologists have set weight limits for their patients, saying it's too risky to treat women over 200 pounds. Is that discrimination?
The new season of the health-conscious chef's show has commentators wondering if he takes things too far in the name of fighting obesity
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
Subscribe to the Week