The weight-loss giant has dramatically overhauled its dieting system in favor of healthy eating, not just calorie-counting. Some adherents are fed up
The obese can order "Quadruple Bypass Burgers" on the house at a proudly unhealthy Arizona restaurant. A clever marketing ploy or a dangerous joke?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
Subscribe to the Week