The weight-loss giant has dramatically overhauled its dieting system in favor of healthy eating, not just calorie-counting. Some adherents are fed up
The obese can order "Quadruple Bypass Burgers" on the house at a proudly unhealthy Arizona restaurant. A clever marketing ploy or a dangerous joke?
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why Israel can no longer let the Palestinian Authority be responsible for security in the West Bank
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
- Why charity can't solve society's deepest problems
- The safest seats are at the back of the plane — and 5 other surprising facts about airline crashes
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
Subscribe to the Week