The weight-loss giant has dramatically overhauled its dieting system in favor of healthy eating, not just calorie-counting. Some adherents are fed up
The obese can order "Quadruple Bypass Burgers" on the house at a proudly unhealthy Arizona restaurant. A clever marketing ploy or a dangerous joke?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Everything you need to know about the voter ID controversy
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
Subscribe to the Week