opinion briefs on this topic
Alicia Keys and new phones like the Z10 and Q10 all had their time to shine at Wednesday's showy event
Presenting a new mealtime manifesto for avid picture-takers
Introducing two new developer prototypes: The Keon and the Peak
It's time to start paying attention to RIM again. For innovation's sake
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
There's no love lost between two bitter rivals as the Korean smartphone maker takes a few swipes at Apple fans waiting in line
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
- Who are the real gay marriage bigots?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why is American internet so slow?
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Don't worry: World War III will almost certainly never happen
- Watch The Daily Show mock Fox News' confused man-crush on Vladimir Putin
- How to take the perfect profile picture for online dating, according to science
- The new bride who had a horrifying allergic reaction to her husband's sperm
- Religious liberty should be a liberal value, too
- The one simple thing that can make you much more impressive
Subscribe to the Week