opinion briefs on this topic
Alicia Keys and new phones like the Z10 and Q10 all had their time to shine at Wednesday's showy event
Presenting a new mealtime manifesto for avid picture-takers
Introducing two new developer prototypes: The Keon and the Peak
It's time to start paying attention to RIM again. For innovation's sake
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
There's no love lost between two bitter rivals as the Korean smartphone maker takes a few swipes at Apple fans waiting in line
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- How the Great Recession has changed the way we shop — even during the holidays
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Why Republicans shouldn't get too excited over Obama's stumbles
- Can the budget deal survive a divided Congress?
Subscribe to the Week