Alicia Keys and new phones like the Z10 and Q10 all had their time to shine at Wednesday's showy event
Presenting a new mealtime manifesto for avid picture-takers
Introducing two new developer prototypes: The Keon and the Peak
It's time to start paying attention to RIM again. For innovation's sake
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
There's no love lost between two bitter rivals as the Korean smartphone maker takes a few swipes at Apple fans waiting in line
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- In defense of Gwyneth Paltrow
- Republicans love this new health care plan. Too bad it's basically a tax cut for the rich.
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
Subscribe to the Week