opinion briefs on this topic
Alicia Keys and new phones like the Z10 and Q10 all had their time to shine at Wednesday's showy event
Presenting a new mealtime manifesto for avid picture-takers
Introducing two new developer prototypes: The Keon and the Peak
It's time to start paying attention to RIM again. For innovation's sake
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
There's no love lost between two bitter rivals as the Korean smartphone maker takes a few swipes at Apple fans waiting in line
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
- WATCH: Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly spar over the Obama scandals
- How the White House's war on media backfired
- 10 things you need to know today: May 23, 2013
- WATCH: Suspect defends brutal beheading of London man in broad daylight
- A linguistic dissection of 7 annoying teenage sounds
- Is Greek yogurt hurting the environment?
- Sadly, you are uglier than you think
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- WATCH: LeBron James' unbelievable, last-second, game-winning shot
- Did IRS official Lois Lerner waive her right to silence?
- The politics behind Kanye West's 'New Slaves'
- Are we on the cusp of a solar energy boom?
- Why Oklahoma Sen. Tom Coburn doesn't want tornado relief money
- WATCH: Jon Stewart hates everyone in Washington now
- LIVE UPDATES: Massive tornado tears through Oklahoma City area
- Angry at the government? 5 ways you can fight back
- 7 purported health benefits of drinking coffee
- What is a quantum computer — and why does Google need one?
- Why NASA is funding a 3D pizza printer
- The cool backstory of the Slurpee