Alicia Keys and new phones like the Z10 and Q10 all had their time to shine at Wednesday's showy event
Presenting a new mealtime manifesto for avid picture-takers
Introducing two new developer prototypes: The Keon and the Peak
It's time to start paying attention to RIM again. For innovation's sake
The Korean manufacturer is apparently reversing course, and will offer a smaller 4-inch version of its flagship handset
There's no love lost between two bitter rivals as the Korean smartphone maker takes a few swipes at Apple fans waiting in line
The Korean manufacturer seems to think bigger is better, as indicated by the impending release of its new tablet-like smartphone with a gigantic 5.5-inch screen
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- Rise of the machines
- Ban PowerPoint!
Subscribe to the Week