"The Daily Show" host, himself an iPhone user, delights in the end of AT&T's iPhone "tyranny"
If an Army proposal moves forward, each soldier will be equipped with a customized iPhone or Droid before going into battle
Why settle for a boring old iPhone when you pay a fortune for a device made of gold, diamonds... or T-rex bones?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 21, 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
Subscribe to the Week