"The Daily Show" host, himself an iPhone user, delights in the end of AT&T's iPhone "tyranny"
If an Army proposal moves forward, each soldier will be equipped with a customized iPhone or Droid before going into battle
Why settle for a boring old iPhone when you pay a fortune for a device made of gold, diamonds... or T-rex bones?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How foreign aid screwed up Liberia's ability to fight Ebola
Subscribe to the Week