"The Daily Show" host, himself an iPhone user, delights in the end of AT&T's iPhone "tyranny"
If an Army proposal moves forward, each soldier will be equipped with a customized iPhone or Droid before going into battle
Why settle for a boring old iPhone when you pay a fortune for a device made of gold, diamonds... or T-rex bones?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
Subscribe to the Week