"The Daily Show" host, himself an iPhone user, delights in the end of AT&T's iPhone "tyranny"
If an Army proposal moves forward, each soldier will be equipped with a customized iPhone or Droid before going into battle
Why settle for a boring old iPhone when you pay a fortune for a device made of gold, diamonds... or T-rex bones?
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
Subscribe to the Week