"The Daily Show" host, himself an iPhone user, delights in the end of AT&T's iPhone "tyranny"
If an Army proposal moves forward, each soldier will be equipped with a customized iPhone or Droid before going into battle
Why settle for a boring old iPhone when you pay a fortune for a device made of gold, diamonds... or T-rex bones?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to adopt the perfect rescue dog
- Ferguson riots were terrible — but this racist reaction was worse
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
- Why the poor can't catch a break on Thanksgiving
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Breaking down your Thanksgiving dinner: By the numbers
Subscribe to the Week