From Girls to rap, right-wing pundits often betray embarrassing prejudices when talking about entertainment
The senator from Florida has impressively placated many right-wing critics of immigration reform. But not everyone's happy
The 19th-century British lawmaker paved the way for decades of conservative dominance
Some party leaders are calling for a less confrontational stance toward the president
Republican heroes of yesteryear would be personas non grata in today's increasingly radical party
Republican leaders are gathering to discuss what they have to do to get more votes, and some say the key is backing policies popular with blacks and Latinos
The junior senator from Florida has commander-in-chief written all over him
Emphasis on simplicity and clarity offers more advantages to more Americans than a dogmatic commitment to small government
It's time we conservatives accepted an alarming truth: Americans no longer agree with us
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- Ban PowerPoint!
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
Subscribe to the Week