The Ohio Republican is facing a backlash for "purging" four ultraconservatives from important committees
The Tea Party leader surprises Capitol Hill by abruptly calling it quits
A proposal that is simply an extension of the Americans with Disabilities Act failed — thanks to fringe conspiracy theories
There's a huge opportunity for a rising GOP star to corner the market on a new conservative brand. Here's how
The Tea Party star delivers an impassioned speech defending conservative values, sparking chatter about his future prospects
The New Jersey governor got a huge ratings boost from his storm response, but that doesn't necessarily mean he'll be unstoppable in 2013
Rep. Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, who has already announced her intention to run for the Senate, may fall victim to purists in the GOP
A growing number of GOP lawmakers are disavowing Norquist's no-new-taxes pledge to better confront the country's dire fiscal situation
The social conservative may not be the best choice to lead the GOP out of the political wilderness
A growing number of GOP lawmakers say they'd be willing to break Norquist's anti-tax pledge to avoid the fiscal cliff — damn the consequences
The Tea Party star cast doubt on whether Earth is really 4.5 billion years old, largely through a hedging strategy known as "the plausibility shield"
In the wake of President Obama's re-election, the Republican Party's reigning anti-tax ideologue is getting some rare push-back from his associates
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week