The New Jersey governor angered many in his party when he showered praise on Obama's response to Hurricane Sandy
Liberal pundits are rushing to shame Marco Rubio for casting doubt on the Earth's age. This was a problem the Florida Republican could have easily avoided
In an interview with GQ, the GOP star proclaims his affection for gangster rap. And asked to comment on Earth's age, Rubio demurs, "I'm not a scientist, man"
In the wake of Obama's re-election, the GOP has become the party of doom and gloom. But there are still silver linings in an otherwise cloudy horizon
Soul-searching Republicans ought to take a second look at George W. Bush's political philosophy
In the wake of Mitt Romney's defeat, several potential candidates appear to be staking out their positions for a 2016 run
In the wake of Mitt Romney's defeat, many Republicans are embracing immigration reform. But the GOP's minority problem runs deeper than a single issue
If conservatives want to win, we must broaden our appeal. But that doesn't mean abandoning our core principles
In the wake of a decisive defeat, the GOP is taking a hard look in the mirror
The candidate's heavy reliance on support from white, older males may put pressure on the party to expand its tent
The hard-charging governor of New Jersey was a GOP favorite, but his embrace of President Obama isn't sitting well with conservatives
From making up their own polls to complaining about media bias, the Republican Party increasingly finds itself at odds with the facts, says Politico
Plenty of GOPers second Romney's comments about government-dependent moochers. Republicans who have to face voters are a little more leery
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Hey, grammar nerds! Stop freaking out about 'alot.'
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
Subscribe to the Week