A pre-Super Tuesday poll found that voters think less of the Republican candidates as their combative primaries drag on. Can the GOP bounce back?
While conservatives grieve over the loss of a liberal bête noire, some on the Left engage in a little grave-dancing. Would Breitbart actually approve?
Catholic leaders are self-righteously trying to infringe on the liberty of all Americans. And head-in-the-sand Republicans are cheering them on
Mitt Romney is the latest victim of the glitzy assault by gay activists, joining Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum, who have also been stuck picking sparkles from their hair
Republicans are getting hammered for their bungling of the payroll tax cut extension. How badly will it hurt the GOP going into an election year?
The House speaker rejects the Senate's bipartisan tax deal after members of his caucus revolt. Just who's calling the shots in the House?
A look at the cinematic tastes of the GOP's past and present presidential hopefuls
Dissatisfied with Rick Perry, many conservatives are hopelessly trying to draft New Jersey's governor. But let's face it — he's no messiah
The Republican speaker pushes through a stopgap spending bill — but only after bowing to conservatives who embarrassed him earlier this week
Liberals cry foul after top Republican leaders urge Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke not to use monetary policy to help juice the sputtering economy
Nancy Pelosi labels House Speaker John Boehner "disrespectful" for opting not to respond to the president's big speech on Thursday
House Republicans insist that Congress must cut spending before paying to help victims — and, arguably, conservatives have a point
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- What political elites don't understand about Scotland's push for independence
- Why gay people of color are still losing
- The U.S. dollar has been strengthening for 3 straight years! (That's not good news.)
- Is 'feminism' just another word for 'liberalism'?
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
Subscribe to the Week