opinion briefs on this topic
The conservative radio demigod seemed oddly awed by the GOP star's pitch to legalize undocumented immigrants
Some Democrats have called on Obama to stay on the sidelines of the debate
The bipartisan package won't pass if Rubio backs out. And if Rubio fails on immigration, it could imperil his future political prospects
A comprehensive revamp of America's immigration system is a top priority of President Obama and GOP senators, but...
The electorate has spoken. And if Republicans want to win over Latino voters, conservatives must stop talking about self-deportations and instead devise solutions
After the president does an end run around Congress, many of his opponents offer only muted critiques of his election-year power play. Why?
A new study finds that a four-decade wave of Mexican immigrants into the U.S. has receded. What does that mean for the hot-button immigration debate?
Activists say U.S. citizens are being detained under a federal program aimed at deporting illegal immigrants
Newt Gingrich wants to put ordinary citizens on juries to decide the fate of illegal immigrants. Is he on to something?
Despite the hype in political circles, statistics suggest that the flow of immigrants without papers has slowed to a trickle. Why?
Anecdotal evidence suggests a wave of racially-tinged schoolyard taunts is rippling across Alabama — though skeptics remain unconvinced
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- All the World Cup mascots, ranked
- 10 things you need to know today: December 8, 2013
- 'Tis the season for having sex with old flames and ruining your office reputation
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- 6 grammar points to watch out for in Christmas songs
- Rick Santorum wins the prize for the worst Nelson Mandela tribute
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
Subscribe to the Week