A Texas Republican wants to fine or even jail anyone who hires an illegal immigrant... unless that illegal immigrant works in your yard or house. Huh?
Just how easy is it to illegally enter the U.S.? Two young women show how to do it in less time than it takes to explain "comprehensive immigration reform"
Harry Reid's legislation to provide amnesty for illegal aliens has no chance of passage. Here's why that's good news
The Nation charges the famously anti–illegal immigration talking head with employing illegals on his swanky estates. Hypocrisy or "hit job"?
Republicans, and even some Democratic leaders, say having Colbert testify in character was a mistake. Are they missing the punch line?
The comedian appeared before a House subcommittee, in character, to push for immigration reform
Conservatives say a leaked memo indicates the administration may grant amnesty to illegal immigrants, even over lawmakers' objections
Is the latest local crackdown on illegal immigration justified — and will it work?
The president is sending 1,200 National Guardsmen to help secure America's southern border. Is this part of a strategy to pass immigration reform?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- How to live a long life, according to science
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
Subscribe to the Week