The firm undertakes a new internal investigation, but critics suspect it's just a whitewash to contain the fallout from a hugely embarrassing New York Times op-ed
Lloyd Blankfein is in the crosshairs after a former employee accuses the company of ripping off its clients
The former exec channels Jerry Maguire, dramatically quitting his job in a New York Times op-ed, and describing Goldman as "toxic and dangerous"
Amid market turmoil, the investment banking giant posts a rare loss for the third quarter — inspiring both ominous predictions and shrugs
Rajat Gupta, a high-powered former Goldman Sachs director, has been accused of outrageously shady dealing by the SEC. Here's an instant guide
Financial reform should have made it hard for Goldman to make money off reckless bets, says Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone, but it's not working out that way
Adding fuel to the anti-Goldman Sachs fire, the Wall Street firm says it made a profit on every trading day last quarter. Does this prove the system is rigged?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Adrian Peterson and our misguided debate about spanking
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
- The Tea Party has its own immigration problem: Cuba
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
Subscribe to the Week