opinion briefs on this topic
The firm undertakes a new internal investigation, but critics suspect it's just a whitewash to contain the fallout from a hugely embarrassing New York Times op-ed
Lloyd Blankfein is in the crosshairs after a former employee accuses the company of ripping off its clients
The former exec channels Jerry Maguire, dramatically quitting his job in a New York Times op-ed, and describing Goldman as "toxic and dangerous"
Amid market turmoil, the investment banking giant posts a rare loss for the third quarter — inspiring both ominous predictions and shrugs
Rajat Gupta, a high-powered former Goldman Sachs director, has been accused of outrageously shady dealing by the SEC. Here's an instant guide
Financial reform should have made it hard for Goldman to make money off reckless bets, says Matt Taibbi in Rolling Stone, but it's not working out that way
Adding fuel to the anti-Goldman Sachs fire, the Wall Street firm says it made a profit on every trading day last quarter. Does this prove the system is rigged?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How Lululemon went sour
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Science: Cuddling is key to a committed and loving relationship
- Watch The Daily Show use Pope Francis to hammer Fox Business pundits
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 32 TV shows to watch in 2013 [Updated]
- There is a better alternative to raising the minimum wage
- What makes a word the word of the year?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week