opinion briefs on this topic
Pundits on the conservative news channel got the election badly wrong, possibly turning off even diehard fans
The conservative news outlet is suffering its worst ratings in 12 years
Just imagine the furor that would erupt if the head of another news organization was caught recruiting presidential candidates
The military expert says Benghazi was hyped and Fox News is a wing of the GOP, and Fox bids him an abrupt adieu
Fox's Suzanne Venker blames falling marriage rates on the rise of women, and the internet scoffs in disbelief
The author used a pseudonym, publisher Penguin says, to ensure his and his family's safety, but Fox apparently didn't share the same concern
The head of News Corp. steps down from several newspaper boards, sparking speculation that he's done with the print business for good
The cable news channel airs a gleefully harsh assessment of the president's record. Is Fox, as some critics charge, nothing but a right-wing propaganda machine?
An uproar ensues after a Fox News anchor seems to endorse a dubious article alleging that Obama threatened Clinton's life to conceal his foreign-born status
Roger Ailes wants his network to tack closer to the political center and be less inflammatory, reports Howard Kurtz in Newsweek. Skepticism abounds
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- Which states get screwed worst by the Electoral College?
- If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week