opinion briefs on this topic
Pundits on the conservative news channel got the election badly wrong, possibly turning off even diehard fans
The conservative news outlet is suffering its worst ratings in 12 years
Just imagine the furor that would erupt if the head of another news organization was caught recruiting presidential candidates
The military expert says Benghazi was hyped and Fox News is a wing of the GOP, and Fox bids him an abrupt adieu
Fox's Suzanne Venker blames falling marriage rates on the rise of women, and the internet scoffs in disbelief
The author used a pseudonym, publisher Penguin says, to ensure his and his family's safety, but Fox apparently didn't share the same concern
The head of News Corp. steps down from several newspaper boards, sparking speculation that he's done with the print business for good
The cable news channel airs a gleefully harsh assessment of the president's record. Is Fox, as some critics charge, nothing but a right-wing propaganda machine?
An uproar ensues after a Fox News anchor seems to endorse a dubious article alleging that Obama threatened Clinton's life to conceal his foreign-born status
Roger Ailes wants his network to tack closer to the political center and be less inflammatory, reports Howard Kurtz in Newsweek. Skepticism abounds
- How does chocolate milk stack up as a sports drink?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- Cul-de-sacs are killing America
- How did Love Actually become so controversial? A theory
- This is the twistiest tongue twister ever, says science
- Was the sign-language interpreter at the Mandela memorial faking it?
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- 7 enduring lessons from It's a Wonderful Life
- TIME chose Pope Francis as its Person of the Year. And it was the perfect choice for the Upworthy era.
Subscribe to the Week