opinion briefs on this topic
Pundits on the conservative news channel got the election badly wrong, possibly turning off even diehard fans
The conservative news outlet is suffering its worst ratings in 12 years
Just imagine the furor that would erupt if the head of another news organization was caught recruiting presidential candidates
The military expert says Benghazi was hyped and Fox News is a wing of the GOP, and Fox bids him an abrupt adieu
Fox's Suzanne Venker blames falling marriage rates on the rise of women, and the internet scoffs in disbelief
The author used a pseudonym, publisher Penguin says, to ensure his and his family's safety, but Fox apparently didn't share the same concern
The head of News Corp. steps down from several newspaper boards, sparking speculation that he's done with the print business for good
The cable news channel airs a gleefully harsh assessment of the president's record. Is Fox, as some critics charge, nothing but a right-wing propaganda machine?
An uproar ensues after a Fox News anchor seems to endorse a dubious article alleging that Obama threatened Clinton's life to conceal his foreign-born status
Roger Ailes wants his network to tack closer to the political center and be less inflammatory, reports Howard Kurtz in Newsweek. Skepticism abounds
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's proof that Justin Bieber is just as spoiled as you always thought
- Why is it so expensive to build a bridge in America?
- 10 things you need to know today: March 11, 2014
- What the collapse of the Ming Dynasty can tell us about American decline
- Watch Zach Galifianakis get annoyed at President Obama on Between Two Ferns
- Why I'm sick and tired of seeing naked women on HBO
- 7 ways to be the most interesting person in any room
- The GOP must try to win over African-Americans
Subscribe to the Week