Cartoon View: A jump on the upgrade
The Finnish phonemaker's free mapping software makes its debut in the App Store today
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
Russia's infamously rugged, often bare-chested president tries to help save some endangered Siberian cranes. This is funny?
After six years of headline-making personal woes, the troubled actress will attempt a comeback by hosting a March episode of Saturday Night Live
The recently departed astronaut was the first American woman in space — but her obituary reveals that she was its first known gay one as well
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
A California feline returns home after a mysterious two-day absence — and may be out one of his nine lives
The iconic monument is now officially called "Elizabeth Tower" after the Queen, leaving critics asking: "Would you rechristen the Statue of Liberty?"
Mama Grizzly makes her much-hyped debut as co-host of the morning show juggernaut, impressing critics with her poise, energy, and willingness to laugh at herself
The Republican National Committee has yet to extend an invitation to Palin to speak at Romney's Tampa coronation, and she's not pleased
The Fox musical series honored the late music icon by tackling her notoriously hard-to-sing hits, including "How Will I Know" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
The Asian superpower is flexing its muscles with the successful docking of its Shenzhou-9 spacecraft. But China has quite a way to go before it catches NASA
Companies have long tried to get workers to quit smoking and start exercising. Now employers are aiming where it hurts: The paycheck
Pothead Lollipops are shaped like marijuana leaves. Should they be banned to protect kids from their pro-pot message?
TLC's latest reality TV show features a 6-year-old aspiring beauty queen and her road-kill-eating Southern family. It's appalling... but can you look away?
- The 10 worst-reviewed movies of 2013
- The secrets of happy families
- Americans are wealthier than ever*
- Is the rent really too damn high?
- Watch The Daily Show mock the NSA and the gamers they're spying on
- Antarctica recently experienced the coldest day in recorded history
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- The science of making a guitar sound like a human voice
- President Obama snapped a selfie during Nelson Mandela's memorial service
- Why you shouldn't expect a Tea Party primary wave in 2014
Subscribe to the Week