Cartoon View: A jump on the upgrade
The Finnish phonemaker's free mapping software makes its debut in the App Store today
If your wedding band stamps "I'm married" on your skin, are you less likely to slip it off in pursuit of extramarital action?
Russia's infamously rugged, often bare-chested president tries to help save some endangered Siberian cranes. This is funny?
After six years of headline-making personal woes, the troubled actress will attempt a comeback by hosting a March episode of Saturday Night Live
The recently departed astronaut was the first American woman in space — but her obituary reveals that she was its first known gay one as well
The New York City Board of Health approves a plan to institute a city-wide restriction on sugary drinks over 16 ounces — the latest move to improve the population's health
A California feline returns home after a mysterious two-day absence — and may be out one of his nine lives
The iconic monument is now officially called "Elizabeth Tower" after the Queen, leaving critics asking: "Would you rechristen the Statue of Liberty?"
Mama Grizzly makes her much-hyped debut as co-host of the morning show juggernaut, impressing critics with her poise, energy, and willingness to laugh at herself
The Republican National Committee has yet to extend an invitation to Palin to speak at Romney's Tampa coronation, and she's not pleased
The Fox musical series honored the late music icon by tackling her notoriously hard-to-sing hits, including "How Will I Know" and "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"
The Asian superpower is flexing its muscles with the successful docking of its Shenzhou-9 spacecraft. But China has quite a way to go before it catches NASA
Companies have long tried to get workers to quit smoking and start exercising. Now employers are aiming where it hurts: The paycheck
Pothead Lollipops are shaped like marijuana leaves. Should they be banned to protect kids from their pro-pot message?
TLC's latest reality TV show features a 6-year-old aspiring beauty queen and her road-kill-eating Southern family. It's appalling... but can you look away?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you probably don't have Ebola — even if you shook hands with America's 'patient zero'
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Why America won't have enough money to battle ISIS
Subscribe to the Week