Cartoon View: Pollsters: Give it up
The deadly storm has upended the presidential race — and given the incumbent a potential advantage just a week before Election Day
The Indiana Republican says that pregnancy from rape is "something that God intended to happen"
The company's deal with A&E to stream shows like Hoarders and Pawn Stars expires, sparking concerns about Netflix's ability to keep exclusive content
Rumor has it that Google and Samsung are partnering on a new high-resolution super slab
Investors are bullish on the domestically abundant fossil fuel, but they may want to temper their optimism in light of unsettling new revelations
Football fans of all political persuasions are seething over a monumentally bad call, and even conservatives seem eager for the NFL to cave to the referees union
The struggling internet giant poaches a top executive from rival Google, but doubts linger that anyone can revive Yahoo's fortunes
Deep in the South American jungle, cocaine traffickers get amphibious
Critics have slammed Romney for claiming the bailout destroyed U.S. jobs and created employment overseas. So why is he sticking to the claim?
As the White House bends over backwards to help filmmakers, conservatives accuse Obama of spilling secrets so he'll be portrayed as a hero on screen
Spain is proceeding with painful spending cuts and tax hikes that could deepen the country's economic woes — but may be necessary to score loans from Europe
Travelers rejoice as the government reconsiders much-hated rules requiring passengers to turn off their gadgets during taxi, takeoff, and landing
Democrats charge that filibuster abuse has brought routine business to a grinding halt in the Senate
A slew of passably mop-topped candidates have been hyped as successors to the 17-year-old pop star — and then, mysteriously, all but disappeared
Republicans want to cut taxes, but won't say how they'll pay for the lost revenue. Democrats have numbers to show that the middle class will be forced to pony up
The incumbent scored a heady electoral victory and a narrow popular-vote win. How much political capital does that give him?
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Why America needs more billionaires
- Why 2014 may be as good as it gets for the Republican Party
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
- The U.S. government is actually trouncing Ebola. When will it get credit?
Subscribe to the Week