Cartoon View: Mother's Day in 3D
To celebrate its 90th anniversary, Warner Bros. announces a 3D re-release of the classic family film. Fans are skeptical
more on The 3D Revolution
Some of the Massachusetts senator's top aides were caught mocking Brown's Democratic rival, Elizabeth Warren. Is this a turning point in their closely fought race?
European discount carrier Ryanair may offer discreet in-flight porn — for an additional fee, of course
Many feared that allowing unlimited donations to outside groups would let the super-wealthy buy elections. Those fears may have been unfounded
As the press delves into the religion's bizarre practices after the TomKat split, Scientology's most visible spokesman becomes its greatest liability
After years of debate and delay, an eight-acre memorial at the former site of the World Trade Center opens to the public
King Abdullah announces that in four years, the puritanical kingdom will let women vote and run for office — though they still won't be able to drive
A new poll from Bachmann's Democratic challenger has good news for critics of the conservative star
President Obama announces that all U.S. troops will leave Iraq by year's end. Actually, says Michele Bachmann, Iraqis are giving us the boot. Is she right?
Season five of MTV's confoundingly popular reality series begins Thursday, and even fans are getting fed up with the overly tanned guidos' drunken antics
If you're tired of predictable computer-generated blockbusters, indie darling Joseph Gordon-Levitt brings back the concept of... actual stunts
The glam contestant is reportedly in the running to replace Jennifer Lopez. But while critics loved his performances, they're not sure he can hack it as a judge
The British government has suggested it might take the drastic step of barging into Ecuador's London embassy to arrest the WikiLeaks leader — and Ecuador's furious
Williams celebrates her first Olympic gold medal with a once-controversial gang dance, eliciting a backlash from certain (arguably racist) quarters of the media
Romney is reportedly on the verge of naming his running mate, and the press is breathless with anticipation. But maybe it's time to chill
Police aren't publicly speculating on why a middle-aged white gunman murdered six Sikhs. Could he be as dumb as he was cruel?
- How Ronald Reagan turned America into a nation of children
- The crusade against Iraq War supporters has forgotten someone: Hillary Clinton
- Why Mitt Romney is perfectly poised for a comeback in 2016
- The Nazi smart bomb that inspired China's most dangerous weapon
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why is the West so afraid of Islam?
- This week I learned the moon might be littered with dinosaur fossils, and more
- 8 things the world's most extraordinary survivors can teach you about resilience
- How to make classic pulled pork
- Why scientists can't kill HIV
Subscribe to the Week