Whose Wit & Wisdom?
1. “The great advantage of living in a large family is that early lesson of life’s essential unfairness.”
2. “The moment of near despair is quite often the moment that precedes courage.”
3. “Life is about losing everything, gracefully.”
4. “There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.”
5. “There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
1. Author Nancy Mitford 2. Christopher Hitchens 3. Mia Farrow 4. George Santayana 5. Ernest Hemingway