The week's best of the internet
1. Kansas City's Andy Reid is the Kool-Aid Man
2. Pitchfork Review Generator
Ha ha, did you know that there are still people out there who read album reviews on Pitchfork? This automatic Pitchfork Review Generator is pretty cool.
3. Really good Tumblr: Meowfit.tumblr.com
I'm more of a dog person. But I can definitely get behind cats stuffed into human pants and shoes.
4. Dad cries when his son gets a good grade in math
Good for you, kid.
5. Baby shuts down Halloween
What are you gonna be for Halloween? A ghost? A sexy pizza? This tiny tot's stick-figure get-up is probably better than anything anyone will come up with, so we might as well cancel the holiday right now. K? K.
6. CAT FIGHT
Actually it's a kitten versus a grown-up cat, but you get the idea. The best part is nobody actually loses and we all win. (via Jezebel)