Marblehead, Mass. Look out on the Atlantic Ocean while you work out in the fitness room of this five-bedroom oceanfront house. There's also a basketball court and private beach access.
Other amenities include three fireplaces, a marble foyer, and a spiral staircase. $7,999,000. Ricardo Rodriguez, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, (617) 266-4430.
Carefree, Ariz. This two-story Black Mountain home features a full gym downstairs alongside a theater, a gaming room, and a climate-controlled wine cellar with a tasting room.
The seven-bedroom, nine-bathroom house has floor-to-ceiling windows with views. Outdoor amenities include a pool, a hot tub, and a patio. $3,995,000. David Larchez, Silverhawk Realty, (480) 822-8898.
St. Louis. The fitness center in this "Steal of the Week" full-service building overlooks historic Forest Park. The two-bedroom condo has an open floor plan with views of the Gateway Arch from every room. Building amenities include a rooftop party room, guest suites, and a 24-hour doorman. $249,000. Jill Malley-Cohen, Laura McCarthy Real Estate, (314) 725-5100.
North Haven, N.Y. This waterfront mansion includes an indoor basketball court, an exercise studio, and a pool with a spa. The six-bedroom, seven-bathroom house has exposed beams, hardwood floors, and a double-sided fireplace.
The two-acre landscaped grounds overlook Noyack Bay. $9,995,000. Christopher J. Burnside, Brown Harris Stevens, (631) 537-4320.
Orono, Minn. For the multifaceted sports enthusiast, the gym in this home overlooks a 43-by-30-foot space with changeable floors — one for skating and hockey, and the other for basketball.
The six-bedroom, eight-bathroom house has a three-season porch and an outdoor fire pit. Additional features include a home theater and a billiards room. $3,289,000. George W. Stickney, Coldwell Banker Burnet, (952) 476-3694.
Tiburon, Calif. Southeast exposure and natural light are highlights of this five-bedroom home. The full-size exercise room with a sauna is adjacent to an indoor pool and an outdoor patio with views of San Francisco.
The grounds include an orchard and a vegetable garden. $4,850,000. Ken Dara, Sotheby's International Realty/Top Agent Network, (415) 425-3626.
**For more information on these homes, please contact the realtor listed**
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The American middle class is no longer safe from poverty — and that might be a good thing
Subscribe to the Week