- Really? March 21
So, it happened! The highly anticipated Vogue cover featuring basic-cable star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West is finally here. After months of a rumored feud between editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kimye, the infamous editor caved, giving the underexposed couple some much-needed face time on the glossy's April cover.
More alarmingly, there's a lengthy, grammatically incorrect hashtag on the bottom: #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE. Fire up your TwitLonger account because using that is going to severely limit the rest of your 140-character tweet. Also, the word "selfie" is plastered on top. Anna has gone full millennial, so make sure you add her on Snapchat.
Remember, we have no one to blame but ourselves. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Is it now OK to have sex with animals?
- After Ferguson: Stop deferring to the cops
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- In Ferguson, Michael Brown lost his life — and America's police lost the benefit of the doubt
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The lessons of Japan's latest recession
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The hilarious hypocrisy of Republicans complaining about the imperial presidency
Subscribe to the Week