- Really? March 21
So, it happened! The highly anticipated Vogue cover featuring basic-cable star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West is finally here. After months of a rumored feud between editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kimye, the infamous editor caved, giving the underexposed couple some much-needed face time on the glossy's April cover.
More alarmingly, there's a lengthy, grammatically incorrect hashtag on the bottom: #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE. Fire up your TwitLonger account because using that is going to severely limit the rest of your 140-character tweet. Also, the word "selfie" is plastered on top. Anna has gone full millennial, so make sure you add her on Snapchat.
Remember, we have no one to blame but ourselves. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Half the world's population lives in these 6 countries
- This is why you can't trust the NSA. Ever.
- How a degree from Duke University dashed my dreams of buying a home
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Innocent before proven guilty? The bizarre bipartisan rush to clear Rick Perry
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- What Keeping Up with the Kardashians can teach America about interracial marriage
- The real-life events that inspired Game of Thrones' Red Wedding
- This 1,600-year-old Viking war game is still awesome
- ISIS and the echoes of the West's religious terror
Subscribe to the Week