- Really? March 21
So, it happened! The highly anticipated Vogue cover featuring basic-cable star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West is finally here. After months of a rumored feud between editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kimye, the infamous editor caved, giving the underexposed couple some much-needed face time on the glossy's April cover.
More alarmingly, there's a lengthy, grammatically incorrect hashtag on the bottom: #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE. Fire up your TwitLonger account because using that is going to severely limit the rest of your 140-character tweet. Also, the word "selfie" is plastered on top. Anna has gone full millennial, so make sure you add her on Snapchat.
Remember, we have no one to blame but ourselves. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week