- Really? March 21
So, it happened! The highly anticipated Vogue cover featuring basic-cable star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West is finally here. After months of a rumored feud between editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kimye, the infamous editor caved, giving the underexposed couple some much-needed face time on the glossy's April cover.
More alarmingly, there's a lengthy, grammatically incorrect hashtag on the bottom: #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE. Fire up your TwitLonger account because using that is going to severely limit the rest of your 140-character tweet. Also, the word "selfie" is plastered on top. Anna has gone full millennial, so make sure you add her on Snapchat.
Remember, we have no one to blame but ourselves. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- 10 things you need to know today: September 30, 2014
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Are hedge funds doomed?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week