- Really? March 21
So, it happened! The highly anticipated Vogue cover featuring basic-cable star Kim Kardashian and rapper Kanye West is finally here. After months of a rumored feud between editor-in-chief Anna Wintour and Kimye, the infamous editor caved, giving the underexposed couple some much-needed face time on the glossy's April cover.
More alarmingly, there's a lengthy, grammatically incorrect hashtag on the bottom: #WORLDSMOSTTALKEDABOUTCOUPLE. Fire up your TwitLonger account because using that is going to severely limit the rest of your 140-character tweet. Also, the word "selfie" is plastered on top. Anna has gone full millennial, so make sure you add her on Snapchat.
Remember, we have no one to blame but ourselves. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- Why insects are the future of food
Subscribe to the Week