Amy Kraft is a print and radio reporter based in New York. She reports on science and the environment for publications including Scientific American, Discover, Popular Science, Psychology Today, and Distillations, a podcast out of the Chemical Heritage Foundation. She is currently working on a book of humor essays. You can check out more of her writing on her blog Jaded Bride.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- The real lesson of Rick Perry's mug shot
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
Subscribe to the Week