Amy Kraft is a print and radio reporter based in New York. She reports on science and the environment for publications including Scientific American, Discover, Popular Science, Psychology Today, and Distillations, a podcast out of the Chemical Heritage Foundation. She is currently working on a book of humor essays. You can check out more of her writing on her blog Jaded Bride.
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why we need a maximum wage
- Why Antonin Scalia was right to defend a drug dealer
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- The sexual politics of Game of Thrones just got enormously worse
- Why Narendra Modi is not a shoo-in to become India's next prime minister
- Why Mindy Kaling — not Lena Dunham — is the body positive icon of the moment
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 9 ways music can improve your life
Subscribe to the Week