- Coming Soon May 21
Since it was first announced last summer, we've all been calling Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman — an unofficial title that doubled as a handy summary of the movie's plot. Today, Warner Bros. revealed that Batman vs. Superman wasn't all that far off: The film's official title will be Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Dawn of Justice will presumably pave the way for Snyder's already-announced Justice League, which will serve as his next project in the DC universe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Yes, Republicans can impeach President Obama
- The 5 best and worst states for a well-lived life
- Why all drugs should be legal. (Yes, even heroin.)
- Why Texas' abortion rates aren't falling as quickly as everyone expected
- What religious traditionalists can teach us about sex
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- Paul Ryan's anti-poverty plan is another sign of life in the GOP
Subscribe to the Week