- Coming Soon May 21
Since it was first announced last summer, we've all been calling Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman — an unofficial title that doubled as a handy summary of the movie's plot. Today, Warner Bros. revealed that Batman vs. Superman wasn't all that far off: The film's official title will be Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Dawn of Justice will presumably pave the way for Snyder's already-announced Justice League, which will serve as his next project in the DC universe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
- 9 Harvard dropouts who became fabulously successful
Subscribe to the Week