- Coming Soon May 21
Since it was first announced last summer, we've all been calling Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman — an unofficial title that doubled as a handy summary of the movie's plot. Today, Warner Bros. revealed that Batman vs. Superman wasn't all that far off: The film's official title will be Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Dawn of Justice will presumably pave the way for Snyder's already-announced Justice League, which will serve as his next project in the DC universe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 10 things you need to know today: September 22, 2014
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why does Fareed Zakaria still have a job?
- How U2 became the new Nickelback
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Save the world... by changing how you pee
Subscribe to the Week