- Coming Soon May 21
Since it was first announced last summer, we've all been calling Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman — an unofficial title that doubled as a handy summary of the movie's plot. Today, Warner Bros. revealed that Batman vs. Superman wasn't all that far off: The film's official title will be Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Dawn of Justice will presumably pave the way for Snyder's already-announced Justice League, which will serve as his next project in the DC universe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- It's official: The religious right is calling it quits
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Obama just kneecapped Jeb Bush and Chris Christie's 2016 prospects
- The dangerously childish morality of liberal ObamaCare supporters
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How science is accelerating our search for alien life
- 10 classic Sesame Street moments we wouldn't show today's kids
- Behind the newest attempt to get the Supreme Court to strike down affirmative action
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay — Part 1: 10 major differences between the book and the movie
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
Subscribe to the Week