- Coming Soon May 21
Since it was first announced last summer, we've all been calling Zack Snyder's upcoming Man of Steel sequel Batman vs. Superman — an unofficial title that doubled as a handy summary of the movie's plot. Today, Warner Bros. revealed that Batman vs. Superman wasn't all that far off: The film's official title will be Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice.
Dawn of Justice will presumably pave the way for Snyder's already-announced Justice League, which will serve as his next project in the DC universe.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Rise of the machines
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 10 things you need to know today: October 20, 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- It's time to kill school picture day
- The uncomfortable truth in The Giving Tree
- Ban PowerPoint!
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
Subscribe to the Week