- Modern art June 26
I can't imagine what possessed them to try this, but the guys at RedLetterMedia prepared for the release of Transformers 4 by watching the first three movies simultaneously. When they weren't fighting back waves of nausea, they discovered remarkable coincidences between the movies, particularly the first two, where similar story beats with the same characters happened within moments of each other. Why, it's almost like they were cynically stamped out like license plates! --Ryan Cooper
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How our botched understanding of 'science' ruins everything
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- Mike Huckabee's head-scratching advice to Christian voters
- How Scotland's independence movement lost the vote and still won everything
Subscribe to the Week