1. West Hyannisport Located on 1.3 acres with ocean views, this five-bedroom house has private beach access. Built in 2005, the custom home includes multiple French doors, transom windows, marble tiles, and a guest suite. A wraparound covered deck and master bedroom balcony extend the living space to the outdoors. $4,195,000. Hugh Barnes, Sotheby’s International Realty, (508) 568-1708
2. Cataumet Rocky Island is located at the entrance of Red Brook Harbor. Its 10-room residence, built in 1891, has water views from every room, four fireplaces, and a covered breezeway. The 2.8-acre island features a sandy beach that wraps around, a deepwater dock, and a wooden bridge that connects to the mainland. $3,900,000. Terry Boyle, LandVest, (617) 357-0432
3. Chatham Built circa 1853, the Capt. Elisha Harding House is a four-bedroom Greek Revival that has been restored with modern amenities. Interior details include a wood-paneled office, a master suite with a fireplace, and a chef’s kitchen. The property is located close to Oyster Pond Beach and features a small artist’s studio. $1,999,000. Chris Rhinesmith, Pine Acres Realty/Christie’s International Real Estate, (508) 945-5770
Subscribe to The Week
Escape your echo chamber. Get the facts behind the news, plus analysis from multiple perspectives.
4. Osterville This two-home estate is located on North Bay with views of the Osterville and North Bay marinas. The four-bedroom main house has a master suite with two private balconies. Built in 1939, the three-bedroom guesthouse features French doors overlooking the yard. The 1.5-acre lot includes stone walls, mature plantings, and a pool. $8,900,000. Joan Witter, Sotheby’s International Realty, (508) 428-9115
5. Falmouth Set on Snug Harbor, this four-bedroom Cape house features direct water access. Details include bay windows, hardwood floors, a fireplace, and a wet bar. Exterior features include a shower, a landscaped yard, and a pond for koi. $1,695,000. Kimberly Stockwell, Ermine Lovell Real Estate, (508) 564-1484
6. Barnstable This six-bedroom seaside Cape house is set on a 1.5-acre lot overlooking Cotuit Bay. The 4,500-square-foot home features hardwood floors, oversize windows, and two fireplaces. Exterior amenities include wraparound decks and a guest cottage. $2,690,000. Michael Kayajan, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, (617) 242-0025
Steal of the week
7. East Falmouth Built in 1966, this three-bedroom, cedar-shake ranch is located two blocks from Great Pond and close to the Atlantic Ocean. The open-concept home features a new kitchen, hardwood floors, and an updated bathroom. Surrounding neighborhood features include nature trails, bike paths, and the town boat landing. $299,000. Donna Sawyer, Sotheby’s International Realty, (508) 548-2522
Continue reading for free
We hope you're enjoying The Week's refreshingly open-minded journalism.
Subscribed to The Week? Register your account with the same email as your subscription.