President Obama was on fire Friday. At a Hillary Clinton campaign event in Ohio, the president pulled out zinger after zinger about Donald Trump. Here are seven of his best lines. Becca Stanek
On Trump's 'yuge' business losses
- "Usually the house wins, unless he owns the house. Then it loses a billion dollars."
On those all-talk, no-action politicians Trump can't stand
- "It's always interesting to me to see people who talk tough, but then don't act tough."
On a billionaire businessman looking out for the working class
- "He says he's going to be the champion of working class people? C'mon, man!"
On Trump's tendency to blame anything or anyone but himself
- "He's suggesting if the election doesn't go his way, it's not because of the stuff he said, it's because it's rigged?"
On the self-declared billionaire's overt self-promotion
- "This is the guy who spent all of his time, hanging around, trying to convince everyone he's a global elite."
On the nerve of Hillary Clinton being asleep at 3 a.m. during the Benghazi attacks
- "He may be up at 3 a.m., but it's because he's tweeting insults."
On Trump's favorite rhetorical question
- "Donald Trump's closing argument is 'What do you have to lose?' The answer is everything."