- Watch this March 11
President Obama appeared on Between Two Ferns in what is certainly the biggest get yet for fledgling interviewer Zach Galifianakis. For seven minutes, the commander-in-chief gamely played along with the grumpy comedian, with the pair jostling about the legality of his birth certificate and ObamaCare. The president even managed to get in some digs of his own, like when he complimented Bradley Cooper for carrying the Hangover movies.
Galifianakis' confusion on foreign diplomacy was the highlight. "I'd read somewhere that you'd be sending Hulk Hogan to Syria," he told the president. "Or is that more of a job for Tonya Harding?"
It was the funniest I've seen President Obama on an interview show, in well, forever. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- Why Peter Capaldi has a bigger challenge than any Doctor Who in history
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- Why Halbig and the conservative war on ObamaCare will fail
Subscribe to the Week