- Watch this March 11
President Obama appeared on Between Two Ferns in what is certainly the biggest get yet for fledgling interviewer Zach Galifianakis. For seven minutes, the commander-in-chief gamely played along with the grumpy comedian, with the pair jostling about the legality of his birth certificate and ObamaCare. The president even managed to get in some digs of his own, like when he complimented Bradley Cooper for carrying the Hangover movies.
Galifianakis' confusion on foreign diplomacy was the highlight. "I'd read somewhere that you'd be sending Hulk Hogan to Syria," he told the president. "Or is that more of a job for Tonya Harding?"
It was the funniest I've seen President Obama on an interview show, in well, forever. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How to flirt, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- How social conservatives became a minority in need of protection
Subscribe to the Week