- Surprise, surprise April 3
Fox News' Sean Hannity is on a mission to expose the sordid, salacious truth at the heart of an American institution. No, he's not investigating the IRS or the Obama administration. This time, he's taking on something far more nefarious: spring break.
All week, Hannity is exploring the "drinking, drugs, and frisky behavior" that go on at beach locales around the country during the annual college break. The bombshell finding: College kids like to get drunk and say stupid things. And apparently, when students see Fox News cameras, they're prone to mooning them. Go figure. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Sorry, GOP, tax cuts don't pay for themselves
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Pope Francis' American problem
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- Are there dogs in heaven? Let's hope not.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week