- Surprise, surprise April 3
Fox News' Sean Hannity is on a mission to expose the sordid, salacious truth at the heart of an American institution. No, he's not investigating the IRS or the Obama administration. This time, he's taking on something far more nefarious: spring break.
All week, Hannity is exploring the "drinking, drugs, and frisky behavior" that go on at beach locales around the country during the annual college break. The bombshell finding: College kids like to get drunk and say stupid things. And apparently, when students see Fox News cameras, they're prone to mooning them. Go figure. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- Fall movie guide: All the films you should see in September
Subscribe to the Week