- Surprise, surprise April 3
Fox News' Sean Hannity is on a mission to expose the sordid, salacious truth at the heart of an American institution. No, he's not investigating the IRS or the Obama administration. This time, he's taking on something far more nefarious: spring break.
All week, Hannity is exploring the "drinking, drugs, and frisky behavior" that go on at beach locales around the country during the annual college break. The bombshell finding: College kids like to get drunk and say stupid things. And apparently, when students see Fox News cameras, they're prone to mooning them. Go figure. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How U.S. special forces are preparing for the worst-case scenario in North Korea
- I hate Ayn Rand — but here's why my fellow conservatives love her
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- Hey, Paul Ryan's new poverty plan isn't completely terrible!
- Deficit scolds are the most crazed ideologues in America
- The weird obsession that's ruining the GOP
- The secret to Gabrielle Hamilton's amazing grilled cheese sandwiches
- The disturbing lessons of Arizona's un-American execution
- 7 language habits that reveal your age
Subscribe to the Week