- Surprise, surprise April 3
Fox News' Sean Hannity is on a mission to expose the sordid, salacious truth at the heart of an American institution. No, he's not investigating the IRS or the Obama administration. This time, he's taking on something far more nefarious: spring break.
All week, Hannity is exploring the "drinking, drugs, and frisky behavior" that go on at beach locales around the country during the annual college break. The bombshell finding: College kids like to get drunk and say stupid things. And apparently, when students see Fox News cameras, they're prone to mooning them. Go figure. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- The most sensible GOP alternative to ObamaCare comes from a Senate candidate who is almost sure to lose
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 'Having it all' has officially jumped the shark
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
Subscribe to the Week