- Surprise, surprise April 3
Fox News' Sean Hannity is on a mission to expose the sordid, salacious truth at the heart of an American institution. No, he's not investigating the IRS or the Obama administration. This time, he's taking on something far more nefarious: spring break.
All week, Hannity is exploring the "drinking, drugs, and frisky behavior" that go on at beach locales around the country during the annual college break. The bombshell finding: College kids like to get drunk and say stupid things. And apparently, when students see Fox News cameras, they're prone to mooning them. Go figure. --Jon Terbush
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The mystery behind China's aggressive push into space
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- The best places to find love — and lust — according to science
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why GOP reformers are bound to fail
- The 6 best low-cost smartphones
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- How the battle for religious freedom became a nonsensical free-for-all
- 6 things the most productive people do every day
Subscribe to the Week