- Nailed it April 4
This is George W. Bush's painting of Vladimir Putin
George W. Bush famously claimed that he had peered in Vladimir Putin's soul. And this, apparently, is what he saw. It's one of two dozen portraits of world leaders that were unveiled today. --Ryu Spaeth
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
Most Popular Speed Reads
Speed Reads is TheWeek.com's continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet – delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit. Contact us at email@example.com.
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 13 Urban Outfitters controversies
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is how the U.S. thinks China could invade Taiwan
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Can we lead spiritually fulfilling lives without religion?
- Surviving a plane crash
- Obama knows he can't really 'defeat' ISIS. Americans need to wake up to that reality, too.
- Confessions of a hotel insider
Subscribe to the Week