- Nailed it April 4
This is George W. Bush's painting of Vladimir Putin
George W. Bush famously claimed that he had peered in Vladimir Putin's soul. And this, apparently, is what he saw. It's one of two dozen portraits of world leaders that were unveiled today. --Ryu Spaeth
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
Most Popular Speed Reads
Speed Reads is TheWeek.com's continuously updated collection of the most interesting, important, and trending things on the internet – delivered with concision, intelligence, and wit. Contact us at email@example.com.
MOST POPULAR ON THE WEEK
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 10 things you need to know today: July 22, 2014
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 29 adorable slang terms for sex (from the last 600 years)
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
Subscribe to the Week