Annabel Monaghan is a lifestyle columnist at The Week, and the author of two novels for young adults: A Girl Named Digit (2012), and Double Digit (2014). She is also the co-author of Click! The Girls Guide to Knowing What You Want and Making it Happen (2007). She lives in Rye, N.Y., with her husband and three sons. Visit her at www.annabelmonaghan.com.
- 10 things you need to know today: September 1, 2014
- The 10 best networking tips for people who hate networking
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- 11 scientific studies that will restore your faith in humanity
- Why the West should let Russia have eastern Ukraine
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why baseball is America's most dangerous spectator sport
- Scottish independence is another financial crisis waiting to happen
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The elusive 'It factor' in presidential politics
Subscribe to the Week