Annabel Monaghan is a lifestyle columnist at The Week, and the author of two novels for young adults: A Girl Named Digit (2012), and Double Digit (2014). She is also the co-author of Click! The Girls Guide to Knowing What You Want and Making it Happen (2007). She lives in Rye, N.Y., with her husband and three sons. Visit her at www.annabelmonaghan.com.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- 10 things you need to know today: December 18, 2014
Subscribe to the Week