John Hanlon is a contributing editor at Townhall Magazine and a freelance film critic. He has written for CNN.com, USAToday.com, Big Hollywood, the Daily Caller, and Townhall.com as well as numerous other outlets. His movie reviews appear on Big Hollywood, RottenTomatoes.com, and JohnHanlonReviews.com. Hanlon has also appeared on "The Dennis Miller Show," "The Hugh Hewitt Show," and the Reelz television program "Mark at the Movies." A native of Massachusetts, Hanlon now lives in the D.C. suburbs.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why is the Pentagon stuffing caves in Norway full of tanks?
- What the Middle Ages can tell us about the GOP's big charity myth
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The U.S. is about to sell weapons to Vietnam. That's bad news for China.
- An open letter to #brands about Gamergate
- Did the media get Ferguson wrong?
- 10 self-sabotaging interview mistakes to avoid
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
Subscribe to the Week