Jonathan Merritt is a regular TheWeek.com contributor, senior columnist for Religion News Service, and author of Jesus is Better Than You Imagined. He has published more than 1,000 articles in outlets such as USA Today, The Atlantic, National Journal, The Washington Post, and The Daily Beast. As a respected commentator on faith and culture, Jonathan has been interviewed by CNN, Fox News, ABC World News, NPR, 60 Minutes, The New York Times, and others. He has earned graduate degrees from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Emory University and resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why Pakistan won't hunt down the terrorists within its borders
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Diagnosing the Home Alone burglars' injuries: A professional weighs in
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
- A brief history of the Christmas present
Subscribe to the Week