Jonathan Merritt is a regular TheWeek.com contributor, senior columnist for Religion News Service, and author of Jesus is Better Than You Imagined. He has published more than 1,000 articles in outlets such as USA Today, The Atlantic, National Journal, The Washington Post, and The Daily Beast. As a respected commentator on faith and culture, Jonathan has been interviewed by CNN, Fox News, ABC World News, NPR, 60 Minutes, The New York Times, and others. He has earned graduate degrees from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Emory University and resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Here comes the Pentagon's newest space plane
- The real story behind Deliver Us From Evil
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Extreme haunted houses: Inside Halloween's most terrifying new trend
- How 1,000-year lifespans could remake the economy
- How Block the Boat is fighting the Israeli government — in California
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week