Jonathan Merritt is a regular TheWeek.com contributor, senior columnist for Religion News Service, and author of Jesus is Better Than You Imagined. He has published more than 1,000 articles in outlets such as USA Today, The Atlantic, National Journal, The Washington Post, and The Daily Beast. As a respected commentator on faith and culture, Jonathan has been interviewed by CNN, Fox News, ABC World News, NPR, 60 Minutes, The New York Times, and others. He has earned graduate degrees from Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary and Emory University and resides in Brooklyn, New York.
- Secret Service stretched mission to protect employee, report finds
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 10 things you need to know today: October 22, 2014
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to make corn dogs
- Gamergate has backfired spectacularly on its nincompoop perpetrators
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- The simple trick to making better decisions in every aspect of life
Subscribe to the Week