Mark Juddery is a journalist and author based in Australia, who writes for Mental Floss, The Huffington Post, The Spectator and numerous other publications. His latest book, Best. Times. Ever. (Hardie Grant), published in Australia and the UK, explains why almost everything is better than it used to be.
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
- How Ferguson made conservatives lose faith in the police
Subscribe to the Week