Jaden and Willow Smith may be the children of superstars Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith, but they've also accomplished plenty in their own short lives: Terrible blockbusters. Inescapably catchy pop hits. Inscrutable Twitter accounts.
In a grandiose, rivetingly loony new interview with T Magazine, the duo expands on various aspects of their life philosophies. A few key quotes:
* "I mean, time for me, I can make it go slow or fast, however I please, and that's how I know it doesn't exist." (Willow)
* "As soon as me and Willow started releasing music, that's one thing that the whole world took away is, okay, they unlocked another step of honesty. If these guys can be honest about everything, then we can be more honest." (Jaden)
* "Me and Jaden just figured out that our voices sound like chocolate together. As good as chocolate tastes, it sounds that good." (Willow)
* "I have a goal to be just the most craziest person of all time. And when I say craziest, I mean, like, I want to do like Olympic-level things. I want to be the most durable person on the planet." (Jaden)
* "There're no novels that I like to read so I write my own novels, and then I read them again, and it's the best thing." (Willow)