Dana Liebelson is a reporter for Mother Jones. A graduate of George Washington University, she has worked for a variety of advocacy organizations in the District, including the Project on Government Oversight, International Center for Journalists, Rethink Media, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Change.org. She speaks Mandarin and German and plays violin in the D.C.-based Indie rock band Bellflur.
- How Israel's hawks intimidated and silenced the last remnants of the anti-war left
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why your employer should clean your house and do your laundry
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
Subscribe to the Week