Dana Liebelson is a reporter for Mother Jones. A graduate of George Washington University, she has worked for a variety of advocacy organizations in the District, including the Project on Government Oversight, International Center for Journalists, Rethink Media, the Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press, and Change.org. She speaks Mandarin and German and plays violin in the D.C.-based Indie rock band Bellflur.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- The indignity of canine bath time
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- 7 health benefits of playing video games
Subscribe to the Week