America the Beautiful
In case you missed the memo, today is National Chocolate Pudding Day. So yes, you should totally splurge on dessert after dinner tonight.
Here are a few ideas to get the celebrating started. --Meghan DeMaria
1. Chocolate silk pieWhat's better than a cup of pudding? Pudding that's surrounded by a graham cracker crust, that's what.
2. Chocolate mousseOkay, mousse isn't technically pudding, but, come on. This holiday only comes once a year. Live large.
3. Chocolate and vanilla layer puddingThis is a classic prepackaged pudding cup flavor, but if you want to feel fancy, make two Jello pudding batches and layer them in a martini glass.
4. Pudding sundaeWhen pudding just isn't enough, enhance the experience by adding brownies and whipped cream. Enough said.
5. Classic Snack PackNothing beats an old-school, plain chocolate pudding. Sometimes, simple is best!