- Family Feud May 18
Jay Z and Solange went on Saturday Night Live this weekend (or at least their parody doubles did) to dispel all the rumors about their in-elevator altercation. As an edgy security guard stood by, they claimed to love each other and explained that the leaked video of their supposed fight wasn't at all what it seemed. After inserting the purported audio back onto the footage, they revealed that Solange wasn't really wailing on Jay Z: She was wailing on a spider that was climbing all over him.
Hey, at least that's not as crazy as some of the other theories out there.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- The troubling persistence of eugenicist thought in modern America
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- Eric Holder blew it as attorney general. His replacement will, too,
- Why the Chinese military is only a paper dragon
- 10 innovative furniture designs that brilliantly save you space
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Christian conservatives have a terrifying new bogeyman: The Christian leftist
Subscribe to the Week