- Family Feud May 18
Jay Z and Solange went on Saturday Night Live this weekend (or at least their parody doubles did) to dispel all the rumors about their in-elevator altercation. As an edgy security guard stood by, they claimed to love each other and explained that the leaked video of their supposed fight wasn't at all what it seemed. After inserting the purported audio back onto the footage, they revealed that Solange wasn't really wailing on Jay Z: She was wailing on a spider that was climbing all over him.
Hey, at least that's not as crazy as some of the other theories out there.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Why you should stop believing in evolution
- Why China thinks it could defeat the U.S. in battle
- 10 things you need to know today: August 20, 2014
- The secret to handling pressure like astronauts, Navy SEALs, and samurai
- What you need to know before you support the police in Ferguson
- How the West produces jihadi tourists
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Welcome to the age of ambivalent feminism
- What the 'death of the library' means for the future of books
- The big policy question libertarians can't answer
Subscribe to the Week