- Family Feud May 18
Jay Z and Solange went on Saturday Night Live this weekend (or at least their parody doubles did) to dispel all the rumors about their in-elevator altercation. As an edgy security guard stood by, they claimed to love each other and explained that the leaked video of their supposed fight wasn't at all what it seemed. After inserting the purported audio back onto the footage, they revealed that Solange wasn't really wailing on Jay Z: She was wailing on a spider that was climbing all over him.
Hey, at least that's not as crazy as some of the other theories out there.- -
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Alien conspiracy theorists think the government is on the verge of spilling big secrets
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
When Americans banned Christmas
Subscribe to the Week