The daily gossip: You probably want to sleep with Ryan Gosling or Mila Kunis, and more
5 top pieces of celebrity gossip — from Kate Middleton's favorite reality show to Charlie Sheen's diet
1. Ryan Gosling and Mila Kunis are the celebrities people most want to sleep withToday in things you probably knew already: Lots of people want to have sex with Mila Kunis and Ryan Gosling. The Daily News reports that in a recent poll designed to determine the "Most F---able Celebrity," Details readers awarded Gosling and Kunis the top prizes, beating out fellow celebrities like Channing Tatum, Bradley Cooper, Kate Upton, and Jennifer Lawrence, who will somehow have to settle for being dubbed "Not Quite The Most F---able" by a bunch of random people on the internet.
2. LL Cool J is pleased with the reaction to "Accidental Racist"It's safe to say that "Accidental Racist" — a queasily earnest collaboration between Brad Paisley and LL Cool J that actually contains the lyric "if you don't judge my gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains" — has stirred up the kind of bad press generally reserved for dictators. But despite the widespread derision, LL Cool J said on The Tonight Show that he's pleased with the reaction to the song, which he felt "did its job" by starting a dialogue about racism, Rolling Stone reports. "People are talking about it," added Cool J, offering insight into what might have been his real motive: Uniting all of America in hatred of "Accident Racist.
3. Kate Middleton loves Keeping Up With the KardashiansOver the past few months, Duchess Kate Middleton has developed the worst pregnancy craving imaginable: An obsessive need to watch America's trashiest reality show import, Keeping Up with the Kardashians. "The princess has started watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians religiously," reports an unnamed source, adding that Kate is "just a normal girl" who "enjoys the same trashy TV shows that most people do." Now Magazine reports that Prince William refuses to watch the series along with her, thereby making the strongest case yet for why he deserves the throne.
4. Charlie Sheen will try anything, says Charlie Sheen's chefIt's no great surprise that a man obsessed with his own Tiger Blood will try anything — but according to Charlie Sheen's chef, the Anger Management star's Y.O.L.O. philosophy extends all the way to the kitchen. "He'll try anything! He's cool like that," says Chef Khristianne Uy in an interview at People, explaining that Sheen's current favorites include soft pretzels and raw ginger. "It's just a normal house," adds Uy, before adding that Sheen served $1,200 wine at his Super Bowl party.
5. The Simpsons did a Breaking Bad parodyOver the past few years, The Simpsons has seemingly been on a quest to remind its fans that there are other, better shows currently on the air, offering animated parodies of critically acclaimed dramas like Mad Men and Game of Thrones — and according to the Daily News, AMC's Breaking Bad is now on the list. The minute-long clip depicts Marge Simpson making cupcakes with blue sprinkles to sell at a bake sale, in a none-too-subtle nod to the blue meth manufactured on Breaking Bad. Unfortunately for hardcore Breaking Bad fans, the clip features neither Bart's head being crushed by an ATM nor Flanders' throat being sliced by a box-cutter — but hey, there's always next week's episode.