Gossip: Charlie Sheen
Will the actor star in a new show on Fox network?
A free daily email with the biggest news stories of the day – and the best features from TheWeek.com
You are now subscribed
Your newsletter sign-up was successful
Charlie Sheen may soon be back on network TV. The troubled actor met with officials at the Fox network last week to discuss his starring in a new show, said The Hollywood Reporter. After the meeting, the actor tweeted: “Perhaps a new lair...? A Fox and a Warlock? Epic.” He included a picture of a Fox television logo. CBS and Warner Bros., meanwhile, were in the process of deciding whether to bring back Two and a Half Men, the country’s most-watched TV comedy, without Sheen next season. Several reports claimed that CBS chief executive Les Moonves was trying to persuade the show’s producer and Warner Bros. to bring Sheen back, but sources told TMZ.com there was “no chance” of that happening, given his wild behavior and vitriolic public attacks on CBS and Warner Bros.
A free daily email with the biggest news stories of the day – and the best features from TheWeek.com
The Week
Escape your echo chamber. Get the facts behind the news, plus analysis from multiple perspectives.
Sign up for The Week's Free Newsletters
From our morning news briefing to a weekly Good News Newsletter, get the best of The Week delivered directly to your inbox.
From our morning news briefing to a weekly Good News Newsletter, get the best of The Week delivered directly to your inbox.
-
Film reviews: ‘Wuthering Heights,’ ‘Good Luck, Have Fun, Don’t Die,’ and ‘Sirat’Feature An inconvenient love torments a would-be couple, a gonzo time traveler seeks to save humanity from AI, and a father’s desperate search goes deeply sideways
-
Political cartoons for February 16Cartoons Monday’s political cartoons include President's Day, a valentine from the Epstein files, and more
-
Regent Hong Kong: a tranquil haven with a prime waterfront spotThe Week Recommends The trendy hotel recently underwent an extensive two-year revamp