A "ghost ship" known as the Dickenson has been discovered off the Hawaiian island of Oahu, more than 60 years after it was lost.
Researchers from the University of Hawaii have announced that a submersible vehicle found the shipwreck last year. The Dickenson was torpedoed after World War II, but many of its parts, including the wheel, are still intact.
The Dickenson carried supplies to the Midway and Fanning Islands from 1923 to 1941, Live Science reports. After Pearl Harbor was bombed in 1941, the Dickenson carried British employees from the company Cable and Wireless Ltd. from Midway Island to Oahu. During World War II, the Dickenson was renamed the U.S.S. Kailua.