Everyone’s favorite more-or-less Libertarian is now officially the second contender to enter the 2016 race for the Republican presidential ticket. And what better way to throw your support behind the Kentucky Senator than by buying some swag? But these aren't your ordinary pins, posters, and crew-neck tees. No, the Rand Paul online store offers apparel and accessories distinctly suited to the freedom fighter in your life. If you're too busy defeating the Washington machine, here's a brief guide to the Randiest items up for sale:
1. NSA Spy cam blocker: An awfully small price to pay for the satisfaction of telling the government that it's none of its damn business what you do on your laptop.
2. Autographed constitution: Second only to the Founding Fathers' signatures, Paul's autograph elevates this handsome constitution to National Treasure. Go on, fill that empty pocket with the hard-won truths of this nation.
Subscribe to The Week
Escape your echo chamber. Get the facts behind the news, plus analysis from multiple perspectives.
3. Bag Toss Game: Paul taps into his Kentucky roots (not to mention Ohio swing-voters' Midwestern hearts) with the classic cornhole, er, "Bag Toss Game." The fact that the overview is written in dummy Latin text just proves it's for insiders only.
4. Rand Paul Beats Headphone Skins: Dear Youth Vote, Are you listening to the Atlas Shrugged audiobook right now? Do you want your friends to know it? Well, now your Beats headphones can also Stand with Rand.
5. Ladies Constitution Burnout Tee: Ladies, if you’ve ever wanted to wrap yourself in the Constitution, now’s your chance. This slim-fit, kind of see-through T-shirt is the only armor you'll need to defeat the Washington machine.
Continue reading for free
We hope you're enjoying The Week's refreshingly open-minded journalism.
Subscribed to The Week? Register your account with the same email as your subscription.