- This just in April 24
Ostrovsky was captured in the eastern city of Slovyansk by pro-Russian gunmen. He's been in the country for several weeks covering the crisis. Kevin Bishop, a correspondent with BBC News, spoke with Ostrovsky after his release, tweeting that Ostrovsky "is delighted to see how many more Twitter followers he's acquired."
Ostrovsky is now en route to the Ukrainian city of Donetsk. --Jordan Valinsky
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- This is what happens when Republicans actually enact their radical agenda
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- How I dug myself out of debt — and stayed that way
- The science of sex: 4 harsh truths about dating and mating
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 6 super-helpful iOS8 tricks you probably don't know about
- Why so many Christians won't back down on gay marriage
- Russia is stealthily threatening America with nuclear war
- The Obama administration's nonstop incoherence on ISIS
Subscribe to the Week