Ben Frumin is editor-in-chief of TheWeek.com. Previously, he was a senior editor at Talking Points Memo. His writing has been published in several newspapers, magazines, and websites, including the San Francisco Chronicle, CNNMoney.com, Reuters.com, Columbia Journalism Review, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the New York Post, and The Forward. He is married to the journalist Aliyah Frumin. They live in New Jersey with their beloved dog, Monster.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Beware of Splenda: The backlash against artificial sugars
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- 10 things you need to know today: October 30, 2014
- For Democrats, the right lesson from 2014 is to be more liberal
- Sorry, we will not all be having sex with robots in the future
- How to live a long life, according to science
- Yes, the Federal Reserve is politicized — and that's a good thing
- Is Amazon a monopoly?
Subscribe to the Week