Ben Frumin is editor-in-chief of TheWeek.com. Previously, he was a senior editor at Talking Points Memo. His writing has been published in several newspapers, magazines, and websites, including the San Francisco Chronicle, CNNMoney.com, Reuters.com, Columbia Journalism Review, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the New York Post, and The Forward. He is married to the journalist Aliyah Frumin. They live in New Jersey with their beloved dog, Monster.
- The big, gaping hole in the liberal policy arsenal
- Here's the schedule very successful people follow every day
- 10 things you need to know today: July 28, 2014
- The militarization of America’s police
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- Why you should really take a nap this afternoon, according to science
- Why you shouldn't eat dog. Not even once.
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- A gay Mormon's complicated journey
Subscribe to the Week