Ben Frumin is editor-in-chief of TheWeek.com. Previously, he was a senior editor at Talking Points Memo. His writing has been published in several newspapers, magazines, and websites, including the San Francisco Chronicle, CNNMoney.com, Reuters.com, Columbia Journalism Review, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the New York Post, and The Forward. He is married to the journalist Aliyah Frumin. They live in New Jersey with their beloved dog, Monster.
- How academia's liberal bias is killing social science
- You should be furious about Hollywood's gutless retreat on The Interview
- Why the Sony hack changes everything
- Hey, bosses: Stop giving bonuses to your employees
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- Why torture doesn't work: A definitive guide
- One girl's extraordinarily wild world
- Capitalism isn't a cure-all for Cuba
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Vox, derp, and the intellectual stagnation of the left
Subscribe to the Week