Ben Frumin is editor-in-chief of TheWeek.com. Previously, he was a senior editor at Talking Points Memo. His writing has been published in several newspapers, magazines, and websites, including the San Francisco Chronicle, CNNMoney.com, Reuters.com, Columbia Journalism Review, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the New York Post, and The Forward. He is married to the journalist Aliyah Frumin. They live in New Jersey with their beloved dog, Monster.
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Ted Cruz is the new Sarah Palin
- How liberals are unwittingly paving the way for the legalization of adult incest
- Watch out, China — America is working on dogfighting drones
- How the Simpsons/Family Guy crossover revealed the worst of both shows
- Libertarianism's terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bill O'Reilly and Stephen Colbert are accidentally having a serious debate on ISIS
- Fall film guide: All the movies you should see in October
Subscribe to the Week