Ben Frumin is editor-in-chief of TheWeek.com. Previously, he was a senior editor at Talking Points Memo. His writing has been published in several newspapers, magazines, and websites, including the San Francisco Chronicle, CNNMoney.com, Reuters.com, Columbia Journalism Review, the Far Eastern Economic Review, the New York Post, and The Forward. He is married to the journalist Aliyah Frumin. They live in New Jersey with their beloved dog, Monster.
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- The case for voting (even if America is a corrupt plutocracy rigged by the rich)
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 3 horrific inaccuracies in Homeland's depiction of Islamabad
- Why the Supreme Court is allowing Texas to hold an unconstitutional election
- Paul Krugman, Amazon, and the left's backwards view of book-industry titans
Subscribe to the Week