1. West Queen Anne This two-bedroom apartment is located in a landmarked building that once housed an elementary school. It has high ceilings, floor-to-ceiling glass windows, French doors, and hardwood flooring. The outdoor space includes two garden patios, one of which faces east and the other west. $1,997,000. Scott Wasner, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, (206) 910-1410
2. Harrison Built in 1921, this seven-bedroom house offers views of Lake Washington. Among the interior details are French doors, a sunroom, an elevator, and a large wine cellar. The 0.8-acre property includes a circular drive, a trellised patio, and an in-ground pool. $6,495,000. Whitney and Virginia Mason, Coldwell Banker Bain, (206) 484-4488
Steal of the week
Subscribe to The Week
Escape your echo chamber. Get the facts behind the news, plus analysis from multiple perspectives.
3. Eastlake Built in 1930, this one-bedroom floating home is located on Lake Union. Set on a co-op dock, this house features an open floor plan, wood ceilings, and a galley kitchen with glass cabinets. Exterior details include a metal roof and full wraparound deck. $475,000. Doug Shih, Coldwell Banker Bain, (206) 230-5364
4. West Seattle Located on the shore of Puget Sound, this three-bedroom house was restored in 2005. Features include vaulted ceilings, French doors, hardwood floors, and two fireplaces. Located on 0.3 acres, the home is within walking distance of the ferry and the sound. $1,325,000. Cassie Daughtrey, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, (206) 403-8548
5. Montlake This four-bedroom, Mediterranean-style house was built in 1927. Interior features include leaded-glass windows, arched doorways, a remodeled kitchen with marble counters, and an original tile fireplace. The home is located on a dead-end street overlooking the Washington Park Arboretum. $859,000. Mark Rockwell, Windermere Real Estate, (206) 898-7625
6. First Hill This four-bedroom Victorian from 1885 has undergone an extensive restoration. It has a reception hall, a library, three fireplaces, and pocket doors. The exterior is painted in nine different colors using historical references. $2,680,000. Wendy Lister, Coldwell Banker Bain, (425) 450-5206
7. Broadview The Studio House, built in 1997, is a three-bedroom home designed by architect Tom Kundig. The interior features glass, concrete, and a blend of rustic woods. The house offers views of the bay and mountains and has landscaped gardens and an in-ground pool. $4,995,000. Moira Holley, Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty, (206) 660-4787
Continue reading for free
We hope you're enjoying The Week's refreshingly open-minded journalism.
Subscribed to The Week? Register your account with the same email as your subscription.