GOOD DAY FOR:
People tired of seeing their friends' babies
A new internet browser extension, unbaby.me, automatically replaces Facebook photos of friends' babies with cats. [Slate]
An eccentric billionaire plans to build a real-life version of Jurassic Park on his estate. [Death & Taxes]
Blowing off steam with no repercussions
A new start-up allows disgruntled employees to anonymously vent their frustrations directly to their managers. [TIME]
BAD DAY FOR:
Zuck's .001 percent cred
Facebook's poor stock performance drops Mark Zuckerberg off the list of top 10 tech billionaires. [Newser]
The criminally dumb
A man who allegedly stole a $600 bike from a shop is caught when he brings the bike back a few hours later so he can buy a lock. [Consumerist]
Porn star Jenna Jameson endorses Mitt Romney for president. [HyperVocal]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- Syrian women know how to defeat ISIS
- The one thing the New Atheists get right about religion
- The U.S. Marines are developing laser weapons. Here's why.
- 43 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Will Kobani be ISIS's Waterloo?
- How to be the most productive person in your office — and still get home by 5:30 p.m.
- 5 baffling foreign-language versions of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme song
- How to make corn dogs
- 6 things the happiest families all have in common
- Bob Odenkirk's 6 favorite books
Subscribe to the Week