GOOD DAY FOR:
People tired of seeing their friends' babies
A new internet browser extension, unbaby.me, automatically replaces Facebook photos of friends' babies with cats. [Slate]
An eccentric billionaire plans to build a real-life version of Jurassic Park on his estate. [Death & Taxes]
Blowing off steam with no repercussions
A new start-up allows disgruntled employees to anonymously vent their frustrations directly to their managers. [TIME]
BAD DAY FOR:
Zuck's .001 percent cred
Facebook's poor stock performance drops Mark Zuckerberg off the list of top 10 tech billionaires. [Newser]
The criminally dumb
A man who allegedly stole a $600 bike from a shop is caught when he brings the bike back a few hours later so he can buy a lock. [Consumerist]
Porn star Jenna Jameson endorses Mitt Romney for president. [HyperVocal]
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The Obama era is over. The presidency continues.
- America created the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria? Meet the ISIS 'truthers'
- What is Molly? Everything you need to know about the party drug
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- On ISIS, neocons and liberal hawks have a 'boy who cried wolf' problem
- How American businessmen are ruining American business — and the U.S. economy
- Russia's giant spy ship was a high-tech disaster waiting to happen
- How Harry Houdini escaped death
- The constant struggle of running a family farm in 21st century America
- How to stop misogynists from terrorizing the world of gamers
Subscribe to the Week