OOD DAY FOR:
People tired of seeing their friends' babies
A new internet browser extension, unbaby.me, automatically replaces Facebook photos of friends' babies with cats. [Slate]
An eccentric billionaire plans to build a real-life version of Jurassic Park on his estate. [Death & Taxes]
Blowing off steam with no repercussions
A new start-up allows disgruntled employees to anonymously vent their frustrations directly to their managers. [TIME]
BAD DAY FOR:
Zuck's .001 percent cred
Facebook's poor stock performance drops Mark Zuckerberg off the list of top 10 tech billionaires. [Newser]
The criminally dumb
A man who allegedly stole a $600 bike from a shop is caught when he brings the bike back a few hours later so he can buy a lock. [Consumerist]
Porn star Jenna Jameson endorses Mitt Romney for president. [HyperVocal]
- The man who sued his wife for birthing an ugly baby
- What to expect when you're expecting (100 years ago)
- Which professions have the most psychopaths?
- How to dramatically improve your memory
- Australia just scrapped its debt ceiling. America should, too.
- 5 books to read before your 30th birthday
- Why learning which of your Facebook friends hate you is a great idea
- Are differences in IQ to blame for income inequality?
- Watch The Daily Show pit Pope Francis against Fox News' 'War on Christmas'
- The 13-year-old CEO who invented a cure for hiccups
Subscribe to the Week