On Sunday night, President Obama addressed an interfaith vigil for the victims of the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., delivering a powerful call for the nation to take measures to prevent such tragedies in the future. "We can't tolerate this any more," he said. "These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change." Watch the video:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- The 11 worst fast food restaurants in America
- 7 things the world's happiest people do every day
- 7 grammar rules you really should pay attention to
- Why are so many parents being arrested?
- What if The Purge was real?
- Why America is duty bound to help Iraqi Christians
- 9 things you probably didn't know about the moon
- The biggest lesson Obama failed to learn from Bush
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Israel has only two choices: Eliminate the Palestinians or make peace
Subscribe to the Week