n Sunday night, President Obama addressed an interfaith vigil for the victims of the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., delivering a powerful call for the nation to take measures to prevent such tragedies in the future. "We can't tolerate this any more," he said. "These tragedies must end. And to end them, we must change." Watch the video:
THE WEEK'S AUDIOPHILE PODCASTS: LISTEN SMARTER
- 31 TV shows to watch in 2014
- Why atheism doesn't have the upper hand over religion
- The world's dumbest idea: Taxing solar energy
- Why would a young person today be religious?
- He said he was leaving. She ignored him.
- 14 wonderful words with no English equivalent
- Why Good Friday is so important to Christians
- What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
- Why we can't stop procrastinating, according to science
- Why I'm a pro-life liberal
Subscribe to the Week